Infradebt Ethical Investment Fund 1
Infradebt is a specialist fund manager providing clients with direct access to the infrastructure private debt markets. Infradebt has an experienced team with decades of global infrastructure investment experience. We have invested across the capital structure and through market cycles. As an independent manager owned by its senior staff, our interests are aligned with the long-term returns we deliver for our investors. Infradebt’s ethical funds lend to renewable energy, social infrastructure and property projects with a significant environmental/social impact element.
Benchmark + 1.5% before fees. The Fund’s benchmark is 50% Bloomberg Ausbond Composite Index and 50% Bloomberg Bank Bill Index.
The fund will provide debt finance to renewable energy and social infrastructure projects. These projects will provide renewable energy (emissions abatement), positive economic impacts (construction phase jobs for construction projects) as well as positive social impacts (for the social infrastructure projects).
- $60 million
- $100,000. Investors must apply via the information memorandum (available on request).
Round 1: Closed on 11 Jan 2018 Round 2: Closed on 31 Jan 2018 Round 3: Closed on 31 March 2018 Round 4: Closed on 31 May 2018 Round 5: Closed on 18 September 2018
- Round 6: Closing on 19 February 2019
- Sophisticated/Wholesale Investors only
- The fund has a minimum term of approximately four years.
- General, Disability, Education, Employment, Environment, Health, Housing, Renewables